Wednesday, May 11, 2011

At Home

I’ve finally gotten rid of my dastardly flu. Huzzah!

Now that I’m not forcibly confided to my house (due to a mass exodus of mucus from my skull) it feels pretty sweet to be at home. In fact, this song has been skipping through my head.


Though that said, I knocked a chuck off my too-do list yesterday – namely the extreme travelling essentials – swimmers and socks.*

While yesterday was the coldest day of the year thus far, it proved to be a perfect time to go swim suit shopping. Discounts! Discounts! Discounts! Sure I had to hop in and out of numerous layers, but I felt smug and snug with the extra moola in my back pocket.

Now that I have the kit, perhaps I’ll be offered a role in an aquamusical?






It doesn't help my CV that I can't sing, I can't synchronise with people on land let alone water and I'm afraid of diving boards...but a girl can dream.


*Note: I do not intend to wear the swimmers and socks at the same time…unless caught in a blizzard and I have to resort to wearing all my clothes to stay warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment