Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bed Bugs

My voice has dissolved into a croaky squawk. I bypassed a husky, lilting whisper and went straight into a gender-bending, prepubescent, mucosal drenched grunt.

With a whole swag of flu symptoms, i've dived into the bed. I've been sleeping so much, that i now loath my bed and quilt.

So I'm pining after this sultry summer creation by Jane Brocket.


When I haven't been sleeping, I've been sipping mugs of sweet tea and watching musicals. Including the docile tones of Judy Garland in "Meet me in St Louis".


And the ballsy, rough as nails Calamity Jane, played to perfection by the ever lovely Doris Day.


I also got a present in the mail today, from the delectable Blanket Magazine. Sure I bought it for myself but shhhhh


Out from the individually wrapped, origami envelope emerged this yummy quilt of art


Straight to the pool room you go my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment