Sunday, September 26, 2010

Travel. One meal at a time.

Lately I've been bemoaning about the woes of saving, however this niffy episode of "Jamie Does" has me all revved up to shoulder my backpack, lace up my boots and head hell for leather out the front door.

I want to soak up the aromas of charcoal lamb, lusty blood red paprika, zesty lemon, cheeky cumin, sweetly delicate rose water and pulsating pomegranate in Marrakesh's central souk, before diving head first into the labyrinth of suburbia, lead by nothing else but my curiosity.



Lamps

An equally addicted, but far savvier bookworm, has managed to combine her penance for books with business. Her website [ilovereading.com.au] has a lovely explanation of how the system works, but basically for $90 subscription you can borrow as many books as you like for a year mmmm my purse will be positively brimming with the pennies saved.

Now if there was some why to curb my coffee addiction...

No comments:

Post a Comment