Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My little friend

I just bought this handsome little i medici firenze leather backpack. I feel the same level excitement as a child starting kindergarden! I want to prance around my living room wearing my backpack whilst my Mum takes photos of me!

That may sound excessive, but this will be my travelling bag - It will carry my water bottle as I explore the ramblas of Barcelona, it will store my camera as I wander through the British Museum with my mouth agape, it will sit in the small of my back as I soak up the Ottoman architecture in Istanbul, it will be slick with my sweat as I swim though the humidity of Malaysia, it will be caked with the red dust of Alice Springs. It will carry me home.
Vintage i medici Sedona Red Italian Leather Distressed Boho Chic Backpack
Vintage i medici Sedona Red Italian Leather Distressed Boho Chic Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment