Monday, January 10, 2011

Hot hot hot!

Oops: Triple J Hottest 100 winner leaked?

I’ve finally put my vote into the hottest 100!

I delayed voting until to the last minute thinking that I would be suddenly struck with insight and wisdom.

Unfortunately I had to battle my way the gamut of emotions that comes with voting– the joy of remembering forgotten songs, reminiscing over amazing gigs, the savoring of soundtracks to recent road trips, then the stress of realizing that you’re at least 15 songs over the limit.

Here is my top ten:

Andy Bull - Dog {Ft. Lisa Mitchell}

Bluejuice - Work

The Chemist - Lullaby #1 (Mercy)

Cloud Control - There's Nothing In The Water We Can't Fight

Jonsi - Go Do

Little Dragon - My Step

Little Red - Rock It

Mark Ronson & The Business Intl - Somebody To Love Me {Ft. Boy George & Andrew Wyatt}

The Naked And Famous - Punching In A Dream

Yeasayer - O.N.E

5 out of 10 are Aussie. There is some bloody good talent in this country. I can’t wait for 26th January to chill out to countdown with a plate of lamingtons and a meat pie. Oh and to win the golden ticket *fingers crossed*

golden-ticket-lrg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment