Thursday, March 3, 2011

Maths run

This blog is a document to how much I adore music, with strong inclinations towards indie music. I also love running. I love doing it, reading about it, plotting routes, highlighting training plans, talking about it, listening to other people talk about it, day dreaming about it, buying running apparel.

Yup, I’m in deep.

[image via: Tuesdayaffairs]


I wasn’t too shabby at maths at school, but I’ve certainly lost what the limited skills I had. However this is a simple equation features on indie running soup:

Indie music + Running = Happiness

Square the resultant and times by 86, then you come to close to describing how music and running make me feel.

Thanks to Indie running soup I'm positively besides myself for my run tomorrow. I've picked the 2010 year in the review mix:


Philadelphia Grand Jury - "The Good News"


The Fast Romantics - "Moneymouth"


Hellogoodbye - "You Sleep Alone"


Fanfarlo - "Sand & Ice"


Sam Isaac - "Come Back Home Tonight"


The Budos Band - "Unbroken, Unshaven"


Rodrigo y Gabriela - "Buster Voodoo"


Robbers On High Street - "Electric Eye"


Hot Chip - "Thieves in the Night"


Scissor Sisters - "Sex and Violence"


Phantogram - "As Far As I Can See"


Oberhofer - "I Could Go"


Sleigh Bells - "Tell 'Em"


Hungry Kids of Hungary - "The Vacationer"


They also offer the delightfully entitled podcasts - rotten toenails, heart attack mix, junk run mix, intervals with the indies, shin splint mix. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment