Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bulk Buying

After hearing the rumours it turns out that Costco are opening their first store in Sydney next month. For the uninitiated they sell everything on the face of the earth in bulk from groceries, white goods, clothing to coffins, apparently it has to be seen to be believed.

I shall be waiting in the queue for a stickybeak and no doubt come home with some bulk bought goods. A surplus of fruit would indeed be the perfect excuse to make some jam and fill those jars that have been sitting in the cupboard for the last six months bought for that very purpose. Or I may find myself preserving some excess lemons, both worthy and fruitful pursuits (I apologise for that terrible pun). Though perhaps I'll end up with a trolley full of bulk toilet paper, coffee and too many lollies for my own good.




Mish

No comments:

Post a Comment