Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do i HAVE to?

Sometimes if people avoid things long enough they thwart the system.

Instead of being shunned for their "lazy" behaviour they are rewarded for their incredible skills of circumventing circumstances or their ability to eschew reality and responsibility. Accolades are bestowed upon them, studio audiences gasp in unison and murmur in approval, as a greasy haired television host interviews the subject on prime time television. Books and blogs are concieved to ensure that these people are forever entrenched in the matrix of human history.


Avoiding Taxes




World's Longest Ear Hair

I've successfully avoided buying a phone.

Until now.

I'm at the end of my rope, i've adopted all the obsolete phones floating around the family home. Each one pushed past their expiration date by me. I've been bequeathed bricks from my Mother, brother, sister, the dodgy phone left on the street corner, my uncle..

Instead of being praised for my innovative thriftiness and ingenuity of sapping the most out of each phone, people are getting pissed off. Sort of makes sense as my current phone has a ravishing appetite for chewing up text messages and then dying at the most inopportune moments.

Hot damn, this isn't going to be fun.s

No comments:

Post a Comment