A more perfect day couldn't be found, even if you looked under the couch cushions.
Yes i will gloat, as doesn't that just put the icing on the cake that is called life?
- A bout of boisterous dancing to Cee Lo Green's new song "F%$^ you" during a cardio kickbox workout
I may be jumping the gun here, but i'dput money on it taking out the number one spot in the Hottest 100
- Breakfast of creamy Rice porridge topped with pear, blueberries and sour cherries
- Finding unticketed parking in Rozelle
- Adriano Zumbo's sweet french bread Berry, almond, custard pastry for morning tea
- Finding brand new pale blue, distressed skinny Country Road jeans for $25 at the Red Cross Store - booyah! Preventing landfill, charitable donations and cheap jeans in one fall swoop
- Befriending a beautiful cardigan to wear at a wedding on the weekend
- Coffee and Pear & Blueberry buttercake for lunch at Bourke Street Bakery
- Lastly its Monday and i didn't have to slip into the weary role of gainfully employed and productive citizen for the day...thank golly gosh for ADO's